Life, Honestly

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New to This

Wow, life is crazy - and amazing. Now if I could be amazing, instead of just crazy, maybe I could get it figured out... So, I swore up and down, backwards and forwards, that I would never be "one of those people," you know a blogger. Yet, here I sit, cross-legged on the floor with my baby snoring beside me, creating my first blog. So, bear with me, while I figure this out. What else is new? We just moved! For those of you who may need it, our new address is 456 E 100 N (#1) in Logan (84321). It's a great house with lots and lots of space. Lots. Technically, it's more space than we need right now, but it's the same price as our previous house and we're planning to be here long enough to use the extra space. Haven't finished moving in yet - still working on that. I'm having a hard time learning to balance a new baby with, frankly, anything else. (You know, eating, showering, doing the dishes, little things like that). I know it must be possible, because the rest of the world seems to manage just fine, but I evidently need a lot more practice. Or something. But, wow, I love my little boy! He is so much fun lately: kicking and smiling and trying to talk. He's become a lot more responsive and somehow even cuter than he was. I love watching him with Aaron - he's quite a Daddy's boy - who just adores him. Poor Aaron...he's wearing a lot of hats these days, and really only wants to wear the new dad hat. And maybe the doting husband hat? He's taking 17 senior engineering credits and is the Team Lead for the senior rocket project. He's also trying to work a job, start a business, help us get moved in, and take care of me and the baby. I'm so proud of him. I just wish I could do something more than pat him on the back, give him a kiss, and tell him "good luck." What a wonderful man I married. Okay, I'm obviously rambling now, so I'll draw this post to a close (wow, I'm "posting" now). Until next time...

Labels: ,